Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Now Playing: Chinn Music

Hello boys and girls. Welcome! I am so honored to have you reading my blog. What a creative, connected world we live in. Free published stories, written by anyone who is no one for all to read. I'm excited...
For those of you who know me, the reason for the name of the blog is obvious, but for those who don't I will disclose:

Wikipedia initially explains that "chin music is a term for idle talk", but also finds it important to clarify that chin music "can alternatively be used as a euphemism for punching someone in the jaw." (the extra "n" is just for show).

So as writer of this blog, I will make you folks a promise. A promise that I will try my best to entertain you with stories of whatever I find interesting, boring, funny, disgusting, and everything in between with wit and what little bit of brains I have. Merry Christmas!
Oh, and I would like to acknowledge my good friend Jess for peer pressuring me into using this beautiful procrastination tool. I don't usually succumb to peer pressure, but... oh wait, yes I do, nevermind... 

1 comment:

  1. I love when you succumb. Can't wait to read your dirty secrets, I mean interesting posts....

    ReplyDelete