Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Holy Shnikey!!!

It's February 2010? I haven't blogged since August. This is bad, real bad for my millions of followers. Please don't be mad while I try to list some crazy things that happened to me in the past 6 months, in hopes that you can identify at least one reason that excuses my lack of writing.

1. I turned 23, clearly.

2. I drove to Mammoth, Tahoe, Ashland, Bend, Portland, San Francisco and Thousand Oaks from San Diego.



3. I went to Denver and showed everyone how I roller blade all the time.

4. I got a job, a good one.

5. I got drop kicked by Tom W.

6. I went to Vegas and won $200 playing craps. (Then proceeded to not save it... it's Vegas)

7. My wolf pack grew by one (ahem, Zaq Shore)

8. I hiked to the top of Mt. Bachelor.

9. I moved to the tallest floor I've ever lived on, the nasty 9th.

10. I went to Lake Tulloch with the Paulicks.

11. I hosted the best Christmas party I've ever attended, and I'm not just saying that because I threw it.



12. I finally met my best friend's (ex) boyfriend, after a whole year.

13. I built the tallest Jenga, EVER. There was literally no moves left. We beat the game.

14. I (drunkenly) worked a booth at a tradeshow with Jess.


So there you have it. A whole 14 things I could think of. Thre rest of the time was spent either snowboarding, drinking, working or vigorously dancing.

Consistant blogs, comin' atcha (MOM).

No comments:

Post a Comment